Studio Marketing Coordinator & Office Manager
dSPACE Studio / Chicago, IL
ABOUT THE COMPANY
dSPACE Studio is an award-winning architecture firm dedicated to architecture, interiors, and landscape. Our work is 85% custom residential with a focus on contemporary design, rigorous attention to detail, and material and design innovation.
Our work can be seen here:
ABOUT THE JOB
dSPACE is seeking a highly-motivated studio coordinator/office manager to join our creative team. Our ideal candidate would complement our team with strong organization skills and would be interested in growing with the firm. We are design-forward, innovative, motivated, organized, self-reliant, problem-solvers, positive, energetic, good communicators, and fun.
Our ideal candidate should have experience with office management, social media and traditional marketing, client communications, and drafting correspondence. Previous experience in the architecture or design industry is an asset.
The candidate will be accountable for the operational functions of the studio. You must be able to confidently and effectively communicate with colleagues/clients/contractors.
This is an opportunity to assume long-term growth at a dynamic firm of talented individuals.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
• 1 to 6 yrs relevant professional office experience preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and professionalism.
• Organizational talent with confidence to take initiatives that will evolve the firm.
• Desire to offer exceptional client service and foster team camaraderie.
• Commitment to challenging yourself to constantly improve and learn.
• Be self-starting with strong work ethic.
• Be a team player willing to accept a full range of responsibilities and roles.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to take direction from colleagues/clients.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience with creating and managing marketing content, award submissions and pitching to media editors/writers.
• Proficiency with MS Office, Outlook, Adobe Suite *Please address your familiarity with these.
• Professional Degree from an accredited university.
Qualified candidates should submit: Resume, Writing Sample & Graphic Work Example (via link or file under 5MB). No calls, please.
When responding, specify in the email subject line: "Studio Coordinator/Office Manager, Your Name, # Yrs Experience"
CONTACT TO APPLY