Sr. Architect / Project Manager
Globetrotters Engineering Corporation / Chicago, IL
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Globetrotters Engineering is a full-service professional organization based in Chicago that has served the public and private sectors since 1974 in the areas of design, management, and consulting. With 200+ personnel, we draw upon highly qualified and experienced staff with diverse expertise to provide cost-effective, sustainable, and responsive services to our clients.
Globetrotters provides architecture, engineering, construction management, permit plan reviews, facility and property management, consulting, and IT services. We are committed to planning, designing, constructing, and managing quality and sustainable infrastructure projects that play an integral role in the development and success of the communities we serve.
We are seeking a Sr. Architect / Project Manager to manage all types of municipal, commercial, and institutional projects.
ABOUT THE JOB
* Knowledge and experience in all phases of architectural projects
* Serve a project manager on key projects
* Able to effectively communicate design options to a diverse group
* Completes projects within budget and schedule
* Knowledge of other disciplines and directs interdisciplinary coordination
* Detailed knowledge of building codes and industry standards, including ADA
* Perform site visits and issues reports
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
* Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
* 15 years of architectural experience
* 5 years Project Manager experience
* Must be proficient in CADD and Revit
* Knowledge of MS Office and Outlook
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Must be a licensed architect
* LEED accreditation is preferred
* PMP certification a plus