Senior PM - High-rise - Nelsen Partners
Nelsen Partners / Austin, TX United States
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A service-focused architecture & planning firm distinguished by our people and the diversity of our designs; creating high-quality spaces and communities throughout the world.
- Architecture & Planning firm. (mixed-use, retail, office, multi-family residential, hospitality, restaurant projects)
- Established practice. (founded in 1990)
- Great Team. (80+ talented professionals and growing)
- Exciting projects. (US and International portfolio)
- Competitive. (great compensation & benefits packages)
ABOUT THE JOB
Our Austin, TX studio has initiated a search for a Senior Project Manager with expertise in High-Rise Residential and Hospitality projects. This is a studio leadership position requiring proven success with the highest quality built work and extensive knowledge in high-rise design and documentation.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- Experienced. (10+ years working with complex commercial projects, including Vertical Residential & Hospitality, Office and Mixed-Use developments)
- Registered Architect.
- Technically skilled. (Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, SpecLink, Adobe Creative Suite, Bluebeam, MS Office)
- Knowledgeable. (strong technical understanding of high-quality commercial architecture)
- Dedicated. (able to go above-and-beyond to meet aggressive schedules & deliverables)
- Team-oriented. (successful collaborator in a high-energy design team environment)
- Leader. (proven leadership and mentoring skills)
- LEED AP. (preferred)
CONTACT TO APPLY