Senior Design Project Manager - Ryan Companies US, Inc.
Ryan Companies US, Inc. / Chicago, IL / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
With more than 80 years in business and 16 offices (and growing!), Ryan offers comprehensive commercial real estate solutions to customers across the U.S.A. We bring a collaborative, relationship-driven approach to delivering spaces where people thrive and businesses succeed. Join a company with an outstanding culture and competitive benefits. At Ryan, we don't just build buildings - we build stories.
ABOUT THE JOB
Ryan Companies is looking for an organized, innovative, collaborative, and forward-thinking individual that aims for the highest standards of excellence to join us as a Senior Design Project Manager. This person will be able to support the Director in setting the direction and providing thought leadership for Ryan A+E, the Sector and the Division. This will include facilitating projects nationally, collaborating with the A+E Sector Leaders, Development, and Construction.
Some things you can expect to do:
- Jointly manage and mentor staff
- Coordinate key clients with Development and Construction, including business development and proposal response efforts
- Ongoing management of key clients and ensuring follow through in document execution
- Develop and maintain relationships with the local design community including AIA, IIDA, ULI, ASLA, educational institutions, professional organizations, etc.
- Identify award opportunities and manage submittal process
- Support Sector Director’s yearly profit expectations in collaboration with Region Leaders and manage & monitor monthly sector financial reports
- Support sector initiatives in conjunction with Director, A+E Leadership, Region, and Division
- Participate in leadership meetings, department meetings, and quarterly owner meetings
- Partner with various leaders in leading design, setting visions, maintaining relationships, and leading growth
- Ensure that each project has an effective project delivery approach by selecting internal staff, contract negotiation and workload; proper approvals are in place for design phases, and internal reviews occur in collaboration with Sector Director, key partners, and team members
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
To be successful in this role, you must have a professional Architecture degree and relevant professional working experience with a proven track record of managing multiple projects (including complex projects over $50M). Licensure is required.
You will really stand out if you have:
- Excellent organizational skills
- An understanding of development, construction, design, and workload & resource management
- A proven ability to collaborate with a diverse team
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Procore, Deltek, and Bluebeam
- LEED AP Certification / WELL Accredited Professional / PMP Certification (preferred)
$95,000 - $115,000 per year
CONTACT TO APPLY