Senior Architect, Krueck Sexton Partners
Krueck Sexton Partners / Chicago, IL
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Krueck Sexton Partners was founded in Chicago in 1981 and is grounded in the pragmatism and clarity of the city’s architectural heritage. KSP seeks to realize every project’s hidden potential. We leverage its competing elements and constraints creating opportunities to increase impact and value. We bring to every project both curiosity and a breadth of insight from across an intentionally diverse body of work and are committed to using design to address some of the greatest challenges of our day.
We are dedicated to realizing architecture that embraces creativity and innovation and are pursuing a diverse group of the most talented and passionate individuals to become a member of our team. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with an individual’s experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future. Krueck Sexton Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ABOUT THE JOB
Krueck Sexton Partners is seeking a Senior Architect with 10 or more years of experience, responsible for designing, planning and developing medium to large scale projects. Successful applicants must demonstrate an ability to deliver great design projects with minimal supervision while overseeing a team of design and technical staff.
- Develop strong design concepts, Integrate these concepts into all facets of the project, and organize, execute, and coordinate deliverables to successfully communicate the design ideas to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate and oversee the preparation of documents throughout the design process including; programming, concept design, schematic design, design development and construction documents.
- Employ a thorough knowledge of local and international (CBC and IBC) codes, permitting processes and zoning requirements
- Oversee project research and data organization.
- Execute all facets of Construction Administration services.
- Identify and resolve unique complexities as they arrive throughout the design process.
- Develop and successfully manage workplans, project schedules, budgets, and staffing plans while ensuring the highest quality service.
- Employ Quality Assurance/Quality Control methods.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- 10+ year experience in a recognized Architecture firm
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- Licensed Architect - Illinois
- Working to become an accredited LEED professional
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, Bluebeam, and Adobe Creative Suites. Experience with Parametric modeling (Rhino-Grasshopper) and Cove.Tool is desired
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to create designs and plans for all project phases, including coordinating design consultants and monitoring document production.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States. All applicants who are not US citizens must describe their work status, including visa type and duration.