Regional Technical/Sales Manager
PORCELANOSA Facades / Chicago, Illinois
ABOUT THE COMPANY
PORCELANOSA was founded over 45 years ago in a small village by the Mediterranean Sea in Castellon, Spain. Since then, we have been providing architectural and design solutions to consumers and the A&D community with unparalleled innovation, quality, and service. The family who originally founded PORCELANOSA back in 1973 still runs it today under the same core values of work ethics and integrity.
PORCELANOSA started operations in the United States over 25 years ago and has quickly grown to become the choice resource for homeowners, builders, architects and designers. Our effective infrastructure of showrooms, retail partners and distribution centers enables us to inspire you with the latest products exhibits, rapidly deliver and tirelessly support the pre and post sales service so many have come to expect from the trusted leader in the Tile, Kitchen and Bath industry.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Are you an architect outside the box?
- Are you an architect with 5+ years of practice?
- Are you tired of working long hours in front of the computer and strive for a more dynamic work environment?
- Do you want to define your salary with your time or with the $ amount of business you generate?
- Do you want to learn insight about other powerful drivers behind architectural projects that will empower you to re-gain control of your design in the future?
If your answers is YES, please send your resume NOW.
PORCELANOSA Facades is looking for highly motivated,
energetic and business driven – technical - sales team member. Albeit technical, this is a sales
position. Sales experience is valued but not necessary. What is
most important is an outgoing /engaging attitude and personality traits.
- Position/Role: Regional Technical/Sales Manager (Northeast - Boston/Philadelphia/Chicago)
- Base Salary: TBD based on candidate
- Bonus: As per company sale commission plan (%)
- Location: Boston or Chicago
- Benefits: Cell Phone, Corporate Car, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and PTO
The job requires promoting and specifying our porcelain cladding systems to architects, owners, façade consultants, GC/CMs and installers. Once it is specified, it is required to follow the specification for the successful landing of the contract.
You will be working closely with a team of local A&D interior sales reps, providing them with support and guidance, as well as with the Façade Technical team, which you will be part of.
The right moment to join our team is now.
PORCELANOSA Facades is rapidly growing due to bringing to
the market the BEST cladding material from the technical standpoint. In addition to this, porcelain is a stone
that can be aesthetically designed.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- Job requires significant travelling
- Candidate must have work permit
CONTACT TO APPLY