Rockfon / Chicago, Illinois
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ABOUT ROCKWOOL North America
At the ROCKWOOL Group, we are committed to enriching the lives of everyone who comes into contact with our solutions. Our expertise is perfectly suited to tackle many of today’s biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity and flooding. Our range of products reflects the diversity of the world’s needs, while supporting our stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint.
Stone wool is a versatile material and forms the basis of all our businesses. With approx. 10,500 passionate colleagues in 38 countries, we are the world leader in stone wool solutions, from building insulation to acoustic ceilings, external cladding systems to horticultural solutions, engineered fibres for industrial use to insulation for the process industry and marine & offshore. We encourage you to join our team!
ABOUT THE JOB
POSITION: PROJECT MANAGER
Rockfon is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is offering advanced acoustic ceilings and wall solutions to create beautiful, comfortable spaces.
This is the role:
The Project Manager reports directly to the Technical Services Manager. This position has no direct reports and will be based out of the office in Chicago, IL. As a member of the Technical Services team, the Project Manager (PM) is a customer facing and customer focused position responsible for managing large and/or complicated projects from initial consultations with architects and design professionals through project closeout. The PM coordinates the efforts of the Rockfon team to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction for our customers. The PM strives to develop lasting relationships with all stakeholders that grow the Rockfon Brand and ensures all customer contact is treated with a sense of urgency and all contacts with customers are conducted with a high level of service and professionalism.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
This is what you offer:
- B.S. in Business, B.A. Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering Sciences or related discipline
- 3+ years Estimating experience in a Construction related field
- Proficient in standard practices and procedures within the commercial construction arena – including reading architectural drawings, bids, project schedules, change order processes and budgeting
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects concurrently
- Working knowledge of PlanSwift or other commercial estimating software
- Written and spoken English Language to a high professional business level
- Strong Communicator interpersonally and Digitally
- Working Knowledge of Project Management
- Problem Analysis
- Organizational Sensitivity
- Team work
- Oral Communication
This is what we offer:
Join a rapidly growing stable organization that offers a range of career development opportunities with a comprehensive salary and benefits package.