Project Manager / Project Architect
Rivetna Architects Inc / Chicago, IL US
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Rivetna Architects Inc (www.rivetna.com) is seeking qualified candidates who promote our vision of Bright Minds, Improving Lives, through Thoughtful Design.
We’re an energetic firm, with a young staff. Enjoying the rewarding work, and phenomenal growth. We’re bright, and think critically; you should too. Our firm structure allows independence, creativity and flexible hours. Our clients love us; we make their lives better. Current projects include a new hotel, student housing, temples, church restoration, historic restoration, single family homes, condo remodeling, and multi-unit. The work is thoughtful, creative, and practical.
ABOUT THE JOB
1) Managing projects
2) Managing staff
3) Creating building designs
4) Creating construction documents from start to finish
5) Coordinating with consultants, engineers, and vendors
6) Communicating with zoning and building departments
7) Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
8) Attending client meetings
9) Developing ideas and designs
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
We have plenty of work, and are looking for an applicant who can be project manager / project architect for commercial projects.
1) 5-10 years experience
2) Project management skills
3) Ability to manage staff
4) Proficiency in AutoCAD
5) Knowledge of Revit
6) B.Arch minimum
7) Excellent verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
8) Ability to work independently
9) Knowledge of 3D Rendering, Sketch-Up, Photoshop, Word and Excel.
CONTACT TO APPLY