Project Manager / Project Architect - Rivetna Architects Inc
Rivetna Architects Inc / Chicago, IL
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Rivetna Architect (www.rivetna.com) is seeking qualified candidates who promote our vision of Bright Minds, Improving Lives, through Thoughtful Design.
BRIGHT MINDS. We’re an energetic firm, with a young staff. Enjoying the rewarding work, and phenomenal growth. Our firm structure allows independence, creativity, and flexible hours.
IMPROVING LIVES. Our clients love us; we make their lives better. Current projects include a new hotel, church restoration, historic restoration, a lake house, condo remodeling, and multi-unit residential.
THOUGHTFUL DESIGN. The work is thoughtful, creative, and practical.
ABOUT THE JOB
Daily responsibilities will include
- Managing projects
- Creating building designs
- Creating construction documents from start to finish
- Coordinating with consultants, engineers, and vendors
- Communicating with zoning and building departments
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- Attending client meetings
- Developing ideas and designs
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
We’re swamped with work, and are looking for an applicant who can jump right in. You’ll be project manager / project architect for commercial and residential projects.
- 4-8 years experience
- Project management skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and REVIT
- B.Arch minimum
- Excellent verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of 3D Rendering, Sketch-Up, Photoshop, Word and Excel
- Licensed, or on that path