Project Manager / Project Architect - Rivetna Architects Inc
Rivetna Architects Inc / Chicago, IL
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Rivetna Architects is a fast-growing, fast-paced, architecture firm inconveniently located in the Bridgeport Art Center. We have built a company culture that empowers people, and allows them to achieve professional / personal goals. Each project is seen as an opportunity to build relationships, knowledge and experience.
Current projects include a new hotel, luxury lake house, historic restoration of a church, new construction of 3-flat, build-out of a Downtown medical clinic, and adaptive re-use of a concrete loft.
In addition to architecture we are developers, dedicated to the rehabilitation of distressed buildings on Chicago’s South Side.
ABOUT THE JOB
Daily tasks will include:
• Effectively manage projects to meet schedules and budget.
• Create concise construction documents from start to finish.
• Produce innovative designs.
• Create and maintain realistic internal and external schedules.
• Clearly communicate with clients.
• Select and order architectural finishes.
• Coordinate with consultants, engineers, contractors and vendors.
• Communicate with zoning and building departments to obtain permits.
• Write and present reports, proposals, applications and contracts.
• Manage quality control.
• Develop and improve office standards.
• Share knowledge and technology through collaboration.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
Rivetna Architects is seeking applicants who can dive right in. You will be Project Manager / Project Architect for small to medium-sized commercial and residential projects. You should:
• Have a minimum of 6 years experience.
• Have a B.Arch or M.Arch
• Be licensed, or on the path to licensure.
• Have the skills to independently manage multiple projects.
• Be self-sufficient and able to solve issues through research.
• Be ambitious and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Be motivated to excel at your profession.
• Have excellent verbal, written, and graphic communication skills.
• Have the ability to work independently or in a team.
• Be proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Bluebeam, Word, and Excel.
• Have knowledge of 3D rendering, Sketch-Up, Photoshop, and InDesign.
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.