Project Manager - O’Kelly Kasprak
O'Kelly Kasprak / Chicago, IL / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
O'Kelly Kasprak is a full-service architecture, interior design, and project management firm known for bringing a hospitality perspective to all types of commercial spaces. Our portfolio includes a variety of hotels, restaurants, airports, bars, clubs, entertainment venues, sport and recreation facilities, theaters, corporate spaces, retail stores, and specialty projects.
ABOUT THE JOB
O'Kelly Kasprak is seeking a full time project manager to add to thier Chicago studio. Candidate to be self-motivated, organized, efficient, collaborative, and excited about the industry. Role includes managing multiple projects, scheduling staff appropriately, reviewing deliverables, mentoring staff, meeting with clients and firm management, and overseeing the project process through the office. O'Kelly Kasprak offers an attractive benefits program including a hybrid work from home option.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
• 8+ years of experience in the architectural or interior design field
• Experience leading a project team
• Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
• Proficient Knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Applications
• Experience in hospitality design and ReVit is encouraged
• Excellent communication skills
commensurate with experience
CONTACT TO APPLY
Apply via Email