Project Manager – Bureau of Architecture, Engineering and Construction, Dept. of Assets, Information and Services (AIS)
City of Chicago / 2 North LaSalle Street, Chicago, IL
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Bureau of Architecture, Engineering and Construction is responsible for design and construction services, project planning and management, and oversight for energy efficiency programs in City-owned buildings in a sustainable and cost-effective manner. The bureau is also responsible for the AIS's facility capital program. Additionally, the bureau provides space planning, and renovations to facilitate personnel moves in support of space optimization efforts with the Bureau of Asset Management.
Applications for this position will be accepted until 11:59 pm CST on May 11, 2022.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Leading and managing a project team to plan, design, and deliver an effective project
- Coordinating and meeting with stakeholders and end-users
- Managing day-to-day activities of designers, contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers on multiple projects at a time.
- Managing reporting and documentation for contract administration, procurement documents, estimating, pay requests, change orders, requests for information.
- Managing cost control, funding sources, project scheduling, tracking submittals, safety controls, and payment processes.
- Delivering a high level of quality and responsiveness on all projects, deliverables, and correspondence.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
Preference will be given to candidates possessing the following. Should you meet these criteria, please include on your resume:
- Primavera/Microsoft Project scheduling experience (or other scheduling software)
- Strong background in construction cost estimating experience
- 5+ years of project controls experience
- Construction Management or Program Management Certification
- Construction Management Degree
- Professional Sustainability Certification
$101,532.00 / year