Project Architect - WJW Architects
WJW Architects / Chicago, IL / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Deeply grounded in architecture’s power to impact lives, WJW creates holistically conceived, intelligently crafted environments that empower and elevate the human experience. WJW’s inclusive, collaborative creative process is fueled by curiosity, cultivated knowledge, respect and integrity, pointing the way toward the realization of each project’s greatest potential.
ABOUT THE JOB
WJW seeks a motivated, mission-driven, and technically savvy architect with 4-7 years of experience to join our team.
This position requires:
- Strong self-directed design skills coupled with participation in collaborative design process with partners and project managers
- Extensive BIM modeling experience in ArchiCad (preferred) or Revit
- Creation and management of BIM model from project inception through construction
- Development of zoning and code reviews and experience with permit and other approval processes
- Experience with general contractor and consultant communication and coordination
Familiarity with client relationships and communication
- Experience in managing design team workflow, including monitoring team performance, assuring compliance with contractual agreements, and monitoring quality of design and documentation
- Construction phase responsibilities, including submittal and RFI reviews and site visits
Please forward resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WJW values a diverse workplace representative of the communities we serve, and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, and veterans to apply.
WJW is an equal-opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any category protected by local, state or federal laws.
CONTACT TO APPLY
Apply via Email