ML Group Design & Development / Skokie, IL United States
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ML Group Design + Development is a dynamic and expanding design/build firm with a diverse range of projects in healthcare, contract, and residential sectors. We seek to continually raise expectations by crafting memorable spaces that redefine the user experience, with emphasis on comfort, luxury, and wit. Learn more at mlgroupdd.com
ABOUT THE JOBWe seek a qualified candidate with an architecture and design background for full time employment. The candidate will work with architects, interior designers and construction project managers to realize projects from conception to completion.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- Is an enthusiastic and constructive in a team environment.
- Possesses a high level of creativity and imagination
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Willingness to work hours as required under time and budget pressure
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Has a proactive work ethic
- Ability to organize and produce construction documents, write specifications, review shop drawings and provide construction administration duties
- Degree from a NAAB accredited architecture program
- 5 years’ experience in an architecture firm preferred
- Architecture license is not required
CONTACT TO APPLY