DMAC Architecture / Evanston, IL United States
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded by Dwayne MacEwen, DMAC Architecture is a Evanston-based studio with over 24 years of experience in architecture, interiors, product and furniture design. We specialize in innovative space, imaginative use of materials and artful details. Our solutions are experiential and transcend functionality. Our work spans a wide range of scales and typologies – from hotels, health clubs, restaurants, casinos and spas to furnishings, kiosks and door knobs. While we live in the Chicago area, our work can be seen from New York to London, Barcelona, Miami and Montreal.
Our steadfast commitment to the client and the project’s ultimate vision yields experiential solutions by combining design excellence, technology and careful attention to details for a cohesive result. We are known as a fast-paced nimble firm committed to lasting relationships with our clients and partners
ABOUT THE JOB
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- Experience with hospitality projects preferred.
- Involvement in all phases of the design process and construction management, and the ability to demonstrate it.
- Understanding of Construction Details
- Capacity for working on several projects at once
- Proficiency with Revit is a must
- Proficiency with 3D modeling is preferred