OKW Architects / Chicago , IL
ABOUT THE COMPANYAs we celebrate our 60th year of successful project design, OKW Architects continues to enhance and celebrate the integration of architectural, interior design, landscape and land planning expertise within a diverse group of market types. We are experts in multiple sectors including urban design, mixed use developments, housing, commercial interiors, retail, hospitality, and healthcare. We are in the business of doing interesting work with interesting people and are currently looking to add to our studio. For more information please visit us at www.okwarchitects.com.
ABOUT THE JOBFull time Architect with 5 + years of experience working in a professional office with prior experience in a variety of project types. We are looking for someone with excellent organizational skills who can be adaptable and a creative problem solver of complex issues while also mentoring junior staff. Responsibilities will include preparation of Schematic Design, Design Development, and Construction Documents. Applicant must have the knowledge and skills to match responsibilities on a project by project basis which could include programming, code zoning, and entitlement issues, construction documentation, bidding, permitting and experience with the construction administration process. Creative, passionate and thoughtful demeanor required.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- NAAB Accredited Degree in Architecture
- 5+ years of professional experience working in architecture
- A licensed architect or on the path to pursuing architecture
- Proficient in: REVIT and AutoCAD
- Experience in Sketch-up, Photoshop, In-Design and 3D Studio Max a plus
- Strong leadership, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities
SALARYcommensurate with experience
CONTACT TO APPLY