GreenAssociates, Inc. / Deerfield, Illinois
ABOUT THE COMPANY
GreenAssociates is growing! We are an award winning, 18 person architectural firm specializing in innovative public sector projects, primarily K-12 educational. We offer very competitive salary and benefit packages including 401(k). Located in Deerfield, we are close to public transportation and expressways.
ABOUT THE JOB
We have an immediate need for a talented project architect with strong technical abilities who is looking for a career path position. The job includes working with clients, team members and consultants. Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and must be able to successfully lead a project team from project start up through completion.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
* Illinois License or actively pursuing licensure.
* Architectural degree from accredited U.S. University
* 5-12 years’ experience. Educational project experience a plus.
* Fluent in Revit, Microsoft Office
* Strong organization skills
* Technically proficient.
* Specification writing experience.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic and growing firm, please send a cover letter, resume, work examples and salary requirements
CONTACT TO APPLY