Thomas Architects / Des Plaines, IL US
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Architecture Firm has enjoyed steady growth over the last couple of years and is now looking to fill a Project Architect position. Our firm includes 5 full time architects working on over 200 projects annually throughout the Chicagoland area. Our typical project types include single family residential, multi-family residential, light commercial and industrial. Our projects are smaller in scale allowing everyone to handle multiple aspects of each project. Our ideal candidate, in addition to being, organized, well-presented, timely and confident, would have at least three years experience working in a similar environment. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to gain experience in a wide variety of project types and in all aspects of the project cycle.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Manage and complete several small projects concurrently including design development and construction document preparation.
- Measure existing buildings and visit construction sites.
- Interact with clients at design meetings.
- Interact with various AHJ's regarding permitting.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ year experience in a similar environment (Professional degree and licensure preferred)
- High proficiency in Revit. (We are a Revit only office.)
- Familiarity with Photoshop and Enscape.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Can do attitude and strives to do more for a growing team!
- A willingness to expand one's skill sets, including Sales.
SALARYcommensurate with experience
CONTACT TO APPLY