Project Architect - Tryba Architects
Tryba Architects / DENVER, COLORADO
ABOUT THE COMPANY
1620 N LOGAN ST
ABOUT THE JOB
Tryba Architects is a Denver-based firm with a national reputation for design excellence specializing in the full integration of architecture, interior design, urban design and preservation. We are seeking a highly motivated Project Architect with a minimum of 3-10 years’ experience in commercial/institutional and multi-family residential design (including interior architecture) or office buildings. Client and consultant relationship management experience is required. U.S. Registration required. Candidates must possess strong working knowledge of REVIT, SketchUp, Bluebeam, AutoCAD and Adobe Suite, and should be comfortable generating design concepts in hand sketch form.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
• Strong design creativity and technical proficiency
• Positively motivating staff, clients and all people and organizations with whom the firm interacts
• Ability to lead clients towards decisions that generate great architecture
• Creatively excite staff with ideas that are aligned with the firm design principles
• Previous experience working on urban development projects, including design and collateral for project vision and values; site planning and programming; urban design guidelines; and general understanding of planning/entitlement processes.
• Ability and judgement to take appropriate, calculated risks with guidance.
• Proven ability to consistently and effectively manage and lead people, projects, schedules, and budgets,
• Experience creating and maintaining strong, productive team relationships.
• Excellent communication skills – collaborating directly with partners of the firm during all phases of design and drawing production.
• Motivated to develop and sustain personal and professional relationships with the firm’s officers, principals and staff allowing for open interaction, honest dialogue and productive feedback. From these interactions, able to give to others and gain from others a sense of strength, personal expansion and enjoyment.
• Leading and guiding construction document production and oversight for complex and technical projects
• Familiarity with sustainable design concepts and the LEED rating system
• Graduate or professional degree from an accredited school of Architecture, Master’s degree preferred
• 3-10 years of professional experience, licensed preferred
• Experience in project management and construction administration for commercial/institutional and residential construction.
• Experience managing budgets, schedules, communications with clients and consultants.
• Multi-tasking/time management skills: the ability to work on several projects at the same time in either a management or production role.
CONTACT TO APPLY