Project Architect - O’Kelly Kasprak
O'Kelly Kasprak / Chicago, IL
ABOUT THE COMPANY
O’Kelly Kasprak is a full-service architecture, interior design and project management firm known for bringing a hospitality perspective to all types of commercial spaces. Our portfolio includes a variety of hotels, restaurants, bars, clubs, entertainment venues, sport and recreation facilities, theaters, corporate spaces, retail stores, and specialty projects.
Founded in 2010, Belinda O’Kelly and David Kasprak lead our team of professionals through a proprietary design process structured to produce functional, beautiful, enduring and unique spaces. We pride ourselves on our design abilities, vast technical knowledge, enthusiasm for creativity, and providing exceptional service to our clients. We are growing, and excited to add a new member to our team!
ABOUT THE JOB
O'Kelly Kasprak seeks a project architect that is organized, ambitious, and ready for a new challenge to join thier Chicago West Loop based studio. The project architect would lead a team of designers to develop a complete project. They would work with a project team on hospitality focused projects varying in scale, complexity and project type. Specific tasks include presenting to clients as part of the project team, designing, mentoring team members through the design process, reviewing presentation and production drawings, coordinating drawings with engineering consultants, and coordinating schedules and project needs with a project manager.
Additional benefits of working at OKK include flexible/hybrid work from home options, a fun and creative studio environment, generous paid time off, supportive learning environment, tax free transit program, medical, vision, dental and disability insurance, and a retirement plan with employer matching.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
• 8-12 years of professional experience in the architectural or design field
• Experience leading a project team on multiple commercial projects
• Experience coordinating with engineering consultants
• Bachelor's or higher degree in architecture or design-related field
• Proficient Knowledge of AutoCAD (primary), Revit (secondary), Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Applications
• Good organization, verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated experience in leadership, mentoring, and teamwork
• Be authorized to work in the United States
Please send cover letter, resume, work samples/portfolio, and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
commensurate with experience
CONTACT TO APPLY
Apply via Email