Project Architect/Manager - Thomas Architects
Thomas Architects / Des Plaines, IL
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Thomas Architects is a small firm with a broad mix of projects ranging from custom residential to light commercial throughout the greater Chicagoland area. We are focused on providing thoughtful designs and a high level of service to our diverse client base.
ABOUT THE JOB
As demand for our custom residential design services continues to expand, we are seeking a Project Architect / Manager. The position will involve working independently on all aspects of custom single family residential projects as well as leading a team of others in the same. This will include leading design, building and zoning code analysis, preparation of construction documents, and communicating directly with clients, contractors and consultants. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in custom residential design along with a working knowledge of residential construction.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- Accredited architectural degree (licensure preferred)
- Minimum 5 years experience in custom residential architecture
- High level of Revit proficiency with single family residential projects (working knowledge of Enscape)
- Strong understanding of ICC and Chicago building and zoning codes
- Excellent design and technical documentation skills
Please send us a cover letter, resume, and digital portfolio
Competitive salary with benefits
CONTACT TO APPLY