Project Architect II - BKV Group
BKV Group / Chicago, IL United States / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
BKV Group is a holistic design firm providing a full complement of architecture, interior design, engineering, landscape architecture, and construction administration services. Our core belief is that regardless of project type, design has a profound impact on the community, and our responsibility as a multidisciplinary firm is to enhance the economic, aesthetic, social, and environmental context of the communities we shape and design. Since 1978, BKV Group has grown from a sole proprietorship into a diverse partnership with 200+ employees sharing knowledge across practice sites in Chicago, Dallas, Hanoi, Vietnam, Minneapolis, and Washington, DC, creating relevant and meaningful design solutions that allow our clients’ dreams to become a reality. For more information, visit: www.bkvgroup.com.
ABOUT THE JOB
BKV Group seeks a talented Project Architect II with 5-8+ years related experience to join our team. The candidate must have a well-rounded architecture experience in all aspects of design and documentation with multi-family housing, commercial and local government clients.
• Consults with the Project Manager or Senior Project Architect to help determine functional and spatial requirements of new structure or renovation.
• Assists the PM or SPA in planning the layout of projects and in preparing information regarding design, specifications, materials, color, and equipment.
• Coordinates with engineering team members to assist the PM or SPA with the integration of engineering systems into a unified design for client review and approval.
• Prepares project plans (scaled drawings) using computer assisted design software and equipment.
• Supports construction administration staff during building construction to help monitor compliance with project plans.
• Receives project direction from the Senior Project Architect and/or Project Manager.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
• Master’s degree in architecture and professional registration required.
• Experience with Revit and Microsoft Office Suite.
With excellent benefits, competitive salaries and constant opportunities for growth, BKV Group gives you the tools to realize your creativity. If you have an interest in working with a diverse group of talented architects and designers, creating exciting environments, enjoy collaboration and challenges, we'd like to talk with you. Please submit your resume and portfolio (PDF of no more than 5MB). Please include your name, desired position and location in the email subject line.
CONTACT TO APPLY
Apply via Email