Project Architect - DMAC Architecture
DMAC Architecture / Evanston, IL United States / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded by Dwayne MacEwen, DMAC Architecture is a Evanston-based studio with over 24 years of experience in architecture, interiors, product and furniture design. We specialize in innovative space, imaginative use of materials and artful details. Our solutions are experiential and transcend functionality. Our work spans a wide range of scales and typologies – from hotels, health clubs, restaurants, casinos and spas to furnishings, kiosks and door knobs. While we live in the Chicago area, our work can be seen from New York to London, Barcelona, Miami and Montreal.
Our steadfast commitment to the client and the project’s ultimate vision yields experiential solutions by combining design excellence, technology and careful attention to details for a cohesive result. We are known as a fast-paced nimble firm committed to lasting relationships with our clients and partners.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are currently seeking a full-time Project Architect with 5-10 years or more of experience in the industry with a particular emphasis on hospitality projects. This position entails:
- Design and review of architectural and engineering plans, specification and contract documents to ensure compliance with government codes, laws and regulations.
- Collaboration with consultants
- Familiarity with current building materials, structural, mechanical and electrical systems and methods of construction
- Perform design drafting including preliminary drawings, working drawings and full detail drawings associated with building construction or improvement projects
For immediate, confidential consideration, please email your resume as a PDF attachment, along with a cover letter, portfolio and references to: email@example.com
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- Experience with hospitality projects preferred.
- Involvement in all phases of the design process and construction management, and the ability to demonstrate it.
- Understanding of Construction Details
- Capacity for working on several projects at once
- Proficiency with Revit is a must
- Proficiency with 3D modeling is preferred
CONTACT TO APPLY
Apply via Email