Project Architect / Designer - GREC Architects, LLC
GREC Architects, LLC / Chicago, IL United States / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
GREC Architects is a highly regarded design, architectural, and master planning firm specializing in Hospitality, Multi-family Residential, Commercial Interiors and Public Sector projects focused on creating impactful experiences. With our primary office in Chicago we are well positioned to meet the needs of growing markets.
GREC is a diverse and creative team of architects and designers, utilizing state-of-the-art technology to provide our clients with compelling design thru responsive service. We pride ourselves on solid, compelling designs and complete client satisfaction.
We are seeking a Project Architect/Designer to lead design and documentation teams in our Chicago office.
ABOUT THE JOB
Key Skills and Duties
Design and Management:
* Requires application of diversified knowledge of architectural principles in broad areas of assignment
* Consistently manage time of own assignments and effectively coordinates with project team and across disciplines
* Growing experience in contact with client equivalent level managers and client representatives concerning such issues as projects design, coordination and execution.
* Interfaces in a professional manner with clients to represent the project.
* Ability to assist in workshops and meetings.
* Ability to develop innovative solutions and present sound design alternatives.
* Work in a multi-discipline environment sharing and coordinating work to meet the project goals. Ability to coordinate effectively with Building Services and Structural disciplines
* General knowledge of and ability to assist in the production of design materials required for client presentations
* Comfortable bridging between both technical and design teams. Works closely with other team members and the firm’s Principals
* Familiarity with U.S. Standards and Codes.
* The firm’s principle software include Revit, AutoCad, and SketchUp
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
* Requirement of 3-12 years experience with Hospitality, Large-Scale Mixed-use, Residential or High-rise Projects.
* Experience in Architectural Design, Production Drawings, Design Reviews and Design Management.
* Architectural Registration desired.
* Sound practical design skills as part of project team and interface with firm management
* Skilled in coordinating the work of multiple staff and consultants
* Proficiency in Revit/AutoCad
Commensurate with Experience
CONTACT TO APPLY