Project Architect - Bauer Latoza Studio
Bauer Latoza Studio / Chicago, IL / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Bauer Latoza Studio (BLS) is an award-winning architecture firm with a diverse portfolio spanning over 30 years in the local, national, and international markets. Our small studio proudly serves both private and public clients focusing on a broad range of historic preservation and adaptive reuse projects, as well as new construction in the education and hospitality sectors.
The Studio is located in the Loop with beautiful views of Grant Park and Buckingham Fountain and convenient to many amenities. Our team has adopted a hybrid work schedule to balance collaboration and convenience.
ABOUT THE JOB
Architectural team members at BLS have the opportunity to collaborate on projects ranging in size and scope including feasibility studies, both small- and large-scale renovations, design of mixed-use and hospitality properties, and development of urban plans.
BLS is looking for an experienced Project Architect, with an appreciation for variety in their work, to join our team. The position is responsible for team oversight, coordination, and quality during all phases of architectural planning, design, construction documentation, and construction administration. The ideal candidate would share our commitment to quality, possess strong technical knowledge, and have experience with renovation design.
This position collaborates with other in-house architects, outside consultants, and owners’ representatives; provides mentorship to emerging professionals; and is expected to participate in multiple projects at various phases.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
* 7-10 years of professional experience, with strong technical skills and familiarity with a range of project types.
* Demonstrated success with project leadership, teamwork, and mentoring is an important consideration.
* Proficiency with AutoCAD (primary) and REVIT (secondary), Sketch Up, and Adobe Creative Suite programs.
* Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
* Candidates must have a degree in Architecture, and be licensed or actively pursuing licensure.
Please submit a Cover Letter, Resume, Examples of Work, and Compensation Requirements. All resumes accepted in strict confidence.
Competitive compensation and benefit package.
CONTACT TO APPLY
Apply via Email