VINCI | HAMP ARCHITECTS, INC. / CHICAGO, IL / Chicago, Illinois
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Vinci | Hamp Architects, Inc. (www.vinci-hamp.com) is an award winning architectural design firm located in Chicago, Illinois and serving institutional and residential clients. Our work includes new construction, historic preservation, renovations, interior design and the design or art installations.
Our benefits include
• Paid Medical, Dental, Life, Short Term Disability
• 401 (k) with company match
• Paid time off
• Health Reimbursement Account
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking a full-time Project Architect to join our well-regarded firm. Work includes preparation of construction drawings, detailing, specifications, renderings and presentation material. Other duties include site observation, field measurement/verification, product research and participation in marketing and project presentations.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
Educational and Professional:
Professional Architecture degree from an accredited institution
• Licensed Architect or actively pursuing professional licensure
• LEED certified professional or Green Associate
Experience and Qualifications:
• 5 years minimum of professional architectural experience required.
• 3 years minimum professional Revit experience.
• Strong proficiency in Enscape, AutoCAD, Sketch-up, In-Design, Bluebeam & MS Office.
• Excellent technical and design skills in the use of graphic software including 3D visualization.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work collaboratively with others and take initiative.
Commensurate with experience