Worn Jerabek Wiltse Architects, P,C. / Chicago, IL
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Worn Jerabek Wiltse Architects was formed in 1991 and specializes in housing and longterm healthcare settings. The firm has successfully completed hundreds of projects in the Midwest. These projects include senior living and supportive housing, healthcare and community developments, affordable housing and mixed-use housing, and renovation and adaptive reuse developments. The firm brings special skill and knowledge to the areas of accessible design, evidence-based design, and sustainable design.
ABOUT THE JOB
WJW is seeking a motivated, mission-driven, and technically savvy licensed architect or licensure candidate with 2-5 years of experience to join our team. The position requires:
- Participation in collaborative design process
- BIM modeling experience in ArchiCad (preferred) or Revit
- Creation of renderings, walk-throughs, and other presentation materials
- Development of elevations, sections, details, and schedules
- Coordination of work with engineers and other designers
- Familiarity with building codes, zoning ordinances, and other project requirements
- Construction phase responsibilities, including submittal and RFI reviews and site visits
- Some Project Management experience is a plus
No phone calls, please.
CONTACT TO APPLY