RADA Architects Ltd / Chicago, IL USA
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RADA Architects diverse projects have broad impact for urban communities. Their empowerment is at the center of RADA's work, with socially responsible solutions for rational, people-oriented design. A firm with design recognition and neighborhood awards, RADA provides inspiring, inviting spaces for people to live, work, learn and heal. In the center of RADA's work are the following project types:
- Office Buildings / Workplace Environments
- Academic Buildings / Learning Environments
- Hospital, Diagnostic and Lab Facilities
- Mixed-Use Buildings and Public Spaces
The firm's work on Airport Sound Abatement at the two Chicago Airports has changed the quality of life for thousands of Chicago residents. Code compliance and constructability reviews for major governmental agencies are also specialties that the firm has developed, maintaining cutting edge knowledge on codes and building technologies, as well as keeping a broad view of the construction market. Please view samples of our work at www.rada-arch.com.
ABOUT THE JOB
RADA ARCHITECTS OPEN FOR CANDIDATES OF EVERY LEVEL! We invite you to consider the following positions:
- SENIOR ARCHITECT (PM/PA): A technically knowledgeable and energetic individual with leadership skills and growth potential. Ready to work with younger staff and to collaborate with principals. Ready to be involved in all areas of project work and client interface. Ready to perform and coordinate documents using AutoCAD, Revit and standard modules of Microsoft Office. Licensed architect or actively pursuing licensure highly desirable.
- REVIT MANAGER: A technically competent architect at mid-level with superior Revit skills with ability to grow the firm's Revit Standards as well as to be a major participant in documents development.
- MID-LEVEL ARCHITECT OR ARCHITECTURAL ASSOCIATE (PA): A technically competent individual at mid-level, with attention to detail and with strong sense of commitment to deadlines. Strong Revit and AutoCAD skills, use of 3D visulaization software required. Presentation skills - a plus. Licensed architect or actively pursuing licensure highly desirable.
- ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER: A motivated individual with desire for growth and commitment to the architectural profession. Revit and AutoCAD skills, use of 3D visualization software required. Presentation skills - a plus.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
RADA Architects offers competitive compensation and benefit package. The firm awards a yearly Travel Award, with trips to distant places like China, Germany, Spain and other. Continuing Education Program allows for regular attendance at seminars, talks, professional events and in-hour program.
Commensurate with Experience
CONTACT TO APPLY