Marketing Strategist - Muller2
Muller2 / Chicago , Illinois United States
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Muller2 is an architectural firm founded in 1984 by Jay and Cindy Muller. Today, Muller2 has grown to a staff of over 45 employees, including 15 licensed architects. Major market sectors include: aviation, transit, passenger rail, recreation, education, and general municipal. Major clients currently include: the Chicago Department of Aviation, the Chicago Department of Transportation, the Chicago Transit Authority, Metra Commuter Rail, Amtrak, the Chicago Park District, Chicago’s Riverwalk, the Public Building Commission of Chicago, and renowned artist Theaster Gates. We have recently opened an additional office in the Dallas/Fort Worth area to accommodate our growing workload at DFW International Airport.
Based in Chicago’s trendy River West neighborhood, Muller2’s offices are located in a unique loft space, complete with game room and rooftop deck. We practice open communication and promote a culture that fosters creativity and responsibility at all levels.
ABOUT THE JOB
This is a full-time position for Marketing Strategist. The successful candidate will be working to help our firm secure a variety of exciting, high-profile public projects throughout the greater Chicago area, across the State of Illinois, the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and beyond. We cultivate a culture of empowerment, which requires that the ideal candidate be highly motivated and able to work independently. The position also requires open collaboration and team working with our Marketing Coordinator, our Business Development Coordinator, Architects, and Production Staff. Responsibilities include:
• The production of highly customized and focused business-to-business proposals.
• Assist in the developing of interview presentations.
• Assist Architects in “story telling”, such as coaching interview teams, or reviewing major design presentations to strengthen compelling messaging & graphics.
• Strategize with firm leadership on potential new clients and market sectors.
• Development of standard marketing materials and brand strengthening.
• Assist in the development of White Papers, blogs, and other materials.
• Update and assist in maintaining the firm’s website and look for ways to refresh content
• Strategize and curate the firm’s social media presence on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
• Attend industry conferences and industry events to engage and promote the firm.
• Assist in identifying and pursuing architecture & design industry awards and publications.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
• A bachelor's or master’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications or another related field
• Proficiency in graphics software, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Word Press
• Strong command of grammar, punctuation, spelling, and sentence structure
• Strong analytical and organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
• Outgoing and willing to accept unknown challenges