Amstadter Architect / Chicago, Illinois United States
ABOUT THE COMPANY
AMSTADTER ARCHITECTS is a professional organization providing architectural design and construction service. From our office in downtown Chicago, IL we offer our clients more than 30 years experience in domestic and international projects with a primary focus on commercial and institutional facilities including schools, social services, hospitality, recreation and senior care.
ABOUT THE JOB
The firm seeks an Architect with 2 to 3 years of experience to join our team. The successful applicants should enjoy working in a small informal design studio where you will work with seasoned professionals on multiple projects. This is a great opportunity for an individual that is a self-starter, can take initiative and welcomes responsibility. This is an opportunity to develop all aspects of your professional skills and experience as an Architect.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
• Supporting the Project Architects to develop strategy and vision for projects with input from Principal
• Develop space program, evaluate site conditions and zoning requirements.
• Develop design drawings and presentation graphics in collaboration with Principal and Project Architect.
• Develop working drawings, construction and permit documents.
• Review design and working drawings to ensure designs meet code and achieve clients program.
• Coordinate work with other disciplines to exchange information and coordinate resources.
• Perform field reviews and construction support services.
• Support Project Architect in construction administration activities. The successful candidate will demonstrate: Experience with Commercial and Institutional Design
• Expertise in AutoCAD.
• Experience with Revit desired.
• Proficiency with Adobe.
• Proficiency with Sketch Up.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Applicants must have an accredited professional Bachelors or Master’s degree. Superior communication skills and an ability to work as part of a team. If you believe that you are conscientious and talented and have the qualifications above, we are interested in meeting you. Please forward your resume, portfolio, work samples, references and salary history to Marc Amstadter, Principal via email to email@example.com to be considered for an interview.
CONTACT TO APPLY
Please forward your resume, portfolio, work samples, references and salary history to Marc Amstadter, Principal via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an interview.