Junior Architect - SAS Architects & Planners
SAS Architects & Planners / Northbrook, IL / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SAS Architects is a medium-sized architectural firm with an expertise in Senior Living Projects, Healthcare & Commercial sectors of design and construction. SAS is seeking innovative, creative and motivated architectural professionals who value career development and aspire to the highest standards of architectural excellence.
Given the size and nature of our business, SAS offers candidates an opportunity for a comprehensive architectural experience, developing skills from conceptual design and master planning to construction administration and field experience. Candidates have the opportunity to guide their career paths based upon their career goals through yearly reviews and personalized mentorship opportunities. At SAS, we utilize the latest VR technology to develop creative, innovative and unique design solutions and provide our staff with opportunities to develop and hone their design skills. Join our architectural family for the opportunity to build a successful and thriving career.
To find out more about SAS Architects & Planners, LLC and keep up to date on our latest news, please follow us on social media.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Will be required to draft, detail and coordinate jobs, architecturally and with consultants
- Will gain a comprehensive architectural experience developing a wide range of skills from schematic and conceptual designs to field experience
- Unique mentorship experiences
- Yearly reviews to help structure your career path
- Competitive salary based upon level of experience
- Flexible Hours are available for discussion
- 401K/Profit Sharing Program/Long Term Disability/Life Insurance/Health Insurance
- Family Oriented Firm
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- Minimum of BArch degree from accredited institution
- Architectural license/pursuing license preferred
- Professional U.S. Architectural experience preferred
- Working proficiency with Revit is required
- Working proficiency with rendering programs such as Enscape or Lumion is strongly preferred
- Proficiency with design software such as AutoCAD and Sketchup is also preferred
- Proficiency with graphic/rendering programs like Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign is preferred
- Excellent project management, graphic and communication skills
- Construction field experience is beneficial
- Covid-19 Vaccination is required
Qualified candidates can send their cover letter, resume and working portfolio examples (digital preferred, 10 MB max) to Danny Martin at email@example.com and Jon Lindstrom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commensurate with experience
CONTACT TO APPLY
Apply via Email