Interior Designer - Wright Heerema Architects
Wright Heerema Architects / Chicago, IL United States / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
WHA - Wright Heerema Architects is a leader in innovative workplace design. We are an established, award winning, mid-sized firm based in Chicago. We are large enough to work on major projects but, small enough to maintain a small firm culture that is nimble, responsive, and fun. Our focus is to create exceptional experiences through client-focused design. WHA strives to create meaningful and lasting client relationships, provide exceptional and responsive design and foster a culture that values its employees. WHA values the synergy of collaboration between architecture and design. Learn more about us at https://wharchs.com/.
WHA started over twenty years ago with a simple mission: to provide the highest level of design and service to the most demanding clients. In our first five years alone, our team of talented professionals completed more than 5 million square feet of projects.
We’ve grown even more since then, expanding our portfolio of work from an initial focus on corporate headquarters and commercial office buildings to include interior architecture, education, hospitality, laboratories, and multifamily buildings. In 2007, we moved our team to an open/collaborative space in the historic Marquette Building in Chicago’s beautiful Loop.
Wright Heerema’s Core Values are driven by our clients, staff, and partners.
• Listen to our clients and be responsive
• Create solutions that bring value to the client
• Deliver on our promises
• Act as a Brand Ambassador
• Value our work
• Foster a culture of respect, compassion, growth, and comradery
ABOUT THE JOB
Are you looking for a multi-disciplined architectural firm where you are highly valued, compensated equitably and are a critical part of a team?
Are you interested in investing your career towards an opportunity that can provide real professional growth and mentorship within a well-respected, client-focused firm?
Come be a part of a growing, dynamic architecture firm in the Chicago area!
We are currently seeking an Interior Designer with 2+ years’ experience for our team in Chicago, IL.
We are proud to offer:
• Competitive salary
• Bonus opportunities
• Medical benefits
• 401K matches
• Flexible work schedules
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Career advancement opportunities
• Personal growth and mentorship-oriented environment
• Fun and energetic office environment
• An opportunity where you are valued and your ideas and opinions matter
Wright Heerema Architects, has a unique opportunity for an Interior Designer with experience in workplace design to join our team and contribute to the design and delivery of significant projects for a variety of commercial clients. We are seeking an experienced interior designer with strong proficiency in conceptual design, space planning, design development, material selection, and construction documentation.
• Design creative and innovative interior environments that support our client needs.
• Collaborate in a team environment to development and enhance design solutions.
• Select materials, furniture, and equipment.
• Collaborate with architects as well as interior designers.
• Coordinate with clients, consultants, and vendors.
• Produce interior design construction documents.
• Participate in construction administration.
• Participate in client presentations.
• Research and recommend products and systems that support the overall design intent.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
• Positive, out-going, energetic and fun team player.
• 2+ years of professional experience in workplace interior design.
• Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design from an accredited university.
• Highly proficient in Revit. AutoCAD proficiency desired.
• Self-motivated, client focused, and detail orientated.
• Ability to prioritize and work collaboratively on multiple projects at once.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in 3D visualization software such as Revit and Sketch-up
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign preferred.
• Must be a local and permanent US citizen
Email resume and attach examples of portfolio to email@example.com.
CONTACT TO APPLY
Apply via Email