Full Time Marketing Coordinator - HPZS
HPZS / Chicago, IL / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
HPZS is a full service, 100% woman-owned architectural firm complemented by unique and specialized experience at the nexus of adaptive reuse, historic preservation, sustainable design, for both housing and a plethora of civic clients. Since our inception in 1976, we have received numerous national, state, and local awards for our work, and we look to the future with a focus on continuing to provide our clients the most sustainable outcomes with a palate of services in support of integrated and energy-efficient design.
Our work, ranging from projects at Chicago’s Museum of Science and Industry to work with the Chicago Housing Authority, Chicago Public Schools and the Chicago Park District has produced Chicago's latest new construction beach house but also gives new purpose to existing buildings, such as Yannell PHIUS, Chicago's first certified passive house renovation, so that they may continue to enhance the urban fabric.
ABOUT THE JOB
HPZS is seeking a resourceful and organized Full Time Marketing Coordinator with 2-4 years of A/E/C specific experience to assist and organize the responses to RFPs, RFQ opportunities, creating and maintaining marketing materials, assisting in preparation for interviews and presentations, and maintaining our brand through print, web and social media.
This full-time position is also focused on supporting the Managing Principal and her leadership teams’ marketing and business development plans, and will have an increasing requirement for the candidate to take on a more independent role as their knowledge of the firm and our processes increases.
Competitive salary and benefits in a flexible small firm environment focused on doing great work for our clients and having fun. If interested please cover letter indicating your alignment with the qualifications, resume and sample portfolio to Lisa Ross (firstname.lastname@example.org). Only email submissions accepted.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s in Architecture, Marketing, Business, Communications, English or related fields
- 2-4 Years A/E/C Industry experience preferred
• Preference given to LEED Accredited (GA, or AP + Specialty)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including editing, proofreading, and proficiency in AEC jargon
• Ability and desire to offer exceptional client service – attention to detail and commitment to deadlines.
• Proactive and resourceful with a strong work ethic, enthusiasm, and confidence to take initiative
• Ability to coordinate, manage and prioritize work assignments with fixed and/or competing deadlines
• Must have excellent graphic design and presentation skills
• Must be proficient in:
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Social Media Platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
• Must currently be a member of a professional industry association such as AIA, APA, SMPS, etc. (or be willing to join)
• Must be able and willing to attend networking events with the team or representing the firm individually
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist and increasingly lead the development of proposals, prequalification statements and awards submittals
- Creating checklist of items needed and managing production of said items
- Tracking and follow up on proposals as needed
• Assist with the preparation of presentations, quarterly e-newsletters, press releases and marketing materials
- Experience with or willingness to learn Constant Contact email marketing platform preferred
• Organize and maintain contacts, photos, prospects, project pages, resumes
• Execute social media strategy in coordination with Managing Principal and staff
• Coordinate with staff on management and periodic update of firm website
• Attend professional meetings and events, periodically
• Assist in the planning of events designed to reach potential customers
• Maintain brand integrity and quality control
• Provide support on special projects, including new website coordination, as assigned
• Assist Managing Principal participation in Industry Boards and/or Conferences
Commensurate with experience
CONTACT TO APPLY
Apply via Email