Full Time Architectural Staff - Tria Architecture
Tria Architecture / Burr Ridge, IL United States / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
For over 17 years Tria Architecture has provided service oriented architectural and interior design to school districts and municipalities all across the Chicago area. Tria takes pride in providing our clients with the right design solutions to fit each client’s unique needs. Tria offers team members flexible work scheduling, matching 401k, excellent health insurance plans, generous paid holiday and vacation time, as well as other great benefits. Feel free to visit our web site (www.triaarchitecture.com) to learn more about Tria.
ABOUT THE JOB
Tria is seeking to add a highly motivated Architectural Staff member to our team. The right person must be able to work independently as well as part of a team on a variety of project types and sizes.
The position includes:
- All aspects of Architectural Design from schematic design and space planning to construction documents and construction observation.
- Coordination with Engineering consultants and contractors.
- Potential for growth within the firm.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- 3-7 years of Architectural experience
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Architecture
- Highly motivated individual able to work both independently and on a team
- Excellent communication skills
- High Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Experience with Revit a plus.
- Experience with SketchUp and Vray a plus
- Experience with Construction Documents and detailing a plus
- Experience with public bidding projects a plus
- An eagerness to grow within the firm
$50,000 - $75,000 based on experience
CONTACT TO APPLY
Ronald E McGrath
Apply via Email