Full-time Architectural Designer - KOO LLC
KOO LLC / Chicago, IL
ABOUT THE COMPANY
KOO is an Architecture, Planning and Interior Design firm located in Chicago's Loop. Our work includes a diverse array of project types and scales, both new construction and renovation, in hospitality, residential, education, and institutional markets for both public and private sector clients.
For more information see: www.kooarchitecture.com
ABOUT THE JOB
KOO is seeking a full-time architectural designer with 1-3 years of professional experience. The ideal candidate will exhibit excellent communication and organizational skills, have design ability and aesthetic sense as well as interest in the technical aspects of Architecture. They will be familiar with the preparation of construction documents in Revit and be able to contribute to a team under the supervision of a Project Architect. They will be a motivated self-starter who is passionate about architecture.
The position will involve both architectural and interior design activities ranging from programming and planning through design, documentation and construction administration.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
• 1-3 years prior professional experience
• Office experience in Revit
• B.Arch or M.Arch from an accredited School of Architecture
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Motivated self-starter
• Email resume and work sample (not greater than 5MB) or link to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Architect in Training"
Commensurate with Experience
CONTACT TO APPLY