Designer - CCY Architects
CCY Architects / Basalt, CO United States / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CCY Architects is internationally acclaimed for its progressive architecture that is inspired and informed by natural environments. The firm believes enduring architecture enhances community, elevates life experiences, and restores our connection to the natural world. It embraces a modernist approach to the influences of region and culture and, guided by this vision for over 50 years, connects people, nature and community through inspired design. Based near Aspen, Colorado, CCY has made significant architectural contributions to numerous communities and has extended this experience to other destinations defined by their exceptional natural environments—from the mountain and desert regions of the American West to the Pacific Northwest, Mexico, Asia, and the Caribbean.
ABOUT THE JOB
Looking for a change of scenery? CCY Architects is looking for a talented and passionate Designer with 1-3 years of experience, to join our collaborative culture in the Rocky Mountains!
POSITION WITHIN THE TEAM
A Designer (D1) at CCY produces work under close supervision of more experienced staff with both accuracy and completeness. The candidate must interact effectively with several project teams, and is often engaged in refining drawings or design elements that have been initiated by others. The Designer sets their own personal goals and requests tasks to broaden their experience, and provides feedback to project leaders regarding task setting for project team.
- Production of design sketches and digital graphics
- Creation of renderings, walk-throughs, and other presentation materials
- Development of elevations, sections, details, and schedules
- Creation and modification of drawings
- Sustainability tracking and reporting administration
- Contribution to design discussions and critiques
- Collaboration with and support of Job Captain and Project Manager
- “Pinch-Hit” support of teams for deadlines and immediate needs
Compensation + Benefits:
CCY Architects offers multiple benefits and compensation to our full-time employees. Some of these include but are not limited to:
o Health Insurance: Paid 100% of premium.
o Vision and Dental Paid at 65% of premium.
o 401K Retirement Plan
o Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
o Short Term Disability Insurance
o Wellness/Athletic Reimbursement
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- 1-3 years’ of applied professional work experience
- An NAAB accredited professional degree in architecture
- Exceptionally strong graphic, written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in Revit, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), SketchUp, Microsoft -Office Suite, as well as digital and hand sketching and rendering techniques
- Ability to move nimbly between different teams, tasks, and phases of projects – flexibility and curiosity are highly valued for this position
- Shows the potential to learn and grow with experience
INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US?
For consideration, please introduce yourself by emailing us your cover letter, resume, and examples of work (as a single PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org and insert DESIGNER within the subject line.
$50,000 - $34,000
CONTACT TO APPLY
CCY Recruiting Team
Apply via Email