Design Build Coordinator
Hotel Rehabs, LLC / Chicago, IL
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Hotel Rehabs is a nationwide hotel renovation company specializing in branded projects from $500k to $10MM. A close knit, tightly-held firm that prides itself on its strong business relationships and ability to meet customer needs at the highest value. Hotel Rehabs specializes in brands including Hilton, IHG, Marriott/Starwood, and Hyatt branded properties in the upper mid-scale to upper upscale spaces. Since 2006 the principals have completed close to 50 hotel construction projects totaling over 5,000 guestrooms throughout the country, with projects ranging from 50 to 500 guestrooms.
ABOUT THE JOB
Who you are:
An integral team member of the purchasing and design team, the Design Build Coordinator is a key part of the design build process, assisting and coordinating with internal team members, consultants, and clients.
- You keep exacting records, with an eye toward presentation and accessibility of information.
Who we are:
Energetic, motivated, highly-skilled hotel renovation experts that deliver major transformations of branded hotels (Hilton, Marriott, IHG) across the United States. We are a team of like-minded people that work together to carry that title of one of the fastest growing private companies in America (Inc. 5000) for the second time!
What we offer:
- Industry-leading Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance!
- 401(k)- fully matched and fully vested
- Competitive salary with an expectation of a fast-track for career progression and promotion
- Generous time-off; Team-building events (including sports; happy hours (think a trolley that ends at a Tiki Bar); Travel incentives; Matching charitable donations and opportunities for volunteerism.
- Join the Hotel Rehabs team for 5 years and enjoy a 4-week paid sabbatical!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Administrative coordination of project files including but not limited to our Hotel Rehabs database of brand specifications and guidelines.
- Preparation of monthly reports, client contact lists and project schedules.
- Specification reviews
- Compile and maintain brand specific specifications, drawings and guidelines
- Project proposal estimates for FF&E
- Site survey assistance as required
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- Ability to adapt quickly and multi-task efficiently in a collaborative way
- Attention to detail and organizational aptitude
- Communicational and interpersonal eloquence
- Solutions based innovative problem solver with a sense of creativity
- A seeker and a person who aims to understand “the why” at all times
- Hospitality design experience a plus (2-3 years)
- Familiarity with Sigma Sourcing, Quickbooks, AutoCAD, Revit, Bluebeam, and PlanGrid
- Architecture or Interior Design degree
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Bluebeam, Adobe Acrobat
CONTACT TO APPLY