Design Associate - Kinexx Modular Construction
Kinexx Modular Construction / Chicago, IL / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Kinexx Modular Construction is the only Modular Construction Company in Chicago. We are a rapidly-growing design-build enterprise specializing in thoughtfully-designed modular homes.
ABOUT THE JOB
Kinexx Modular Construction is searching for an experienced, entrepreneurially-minded , design professional with high-level Revit proficiency, to play a leading role in project development for our modular housing products.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
Applicant must be very well organized and efficient in problem-solving, construction document creation and graphic presentation development. The applicant will work alongside the Chief Design Officer.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Creative development
• Creating/managing Revit models
• Outputting drawings to guide construction/fabrication efforts in the production facility
• Assisting with selection and drawing of design elements for the project
• Assisting with marketing drawings / renderings
• Assisting in the permitting process
• Construction document management
Qualified candidates shall possess the following skills:
• Revit proficiency at upper-intermediate to expert level
• AutoCAD proficiency at intermediate to expert
• Adobe Creative Suite proficiency at intermediate to expert
• Understanding of 3-Dimensional design
• Construction document creation
• Fabrication (shop) drawing creation
• Strong attention to detail
• Collaborative worker with the ability to multi-task
We ask that interested applicants submit the following documentation:
• Cover letter
• Curriculum Vitae/Resume
• Samples of past work, if applicable
• Three references
Dependant on a combination of skills, ability, and experience working in a related position.
CONTACT TO APPLY
Apply via Email