Skender / Chicago, IL
ABOUT THE COMPANYSkender is revolutionizing how the industry builds. Rooted in our history of innovation, we are unifying design, construction, and manufacturing into a single source of truth. It all begins with a collaborative team and a culture of respect. And that allows us to deliver a client experience that's unlike any in the business.
ABOUT THE JOBPrimary Responsibilities: Provides building information modeling and routine drafting as required throughout the duration of projects.
- Prepare schematic designs, design development, and construction documentation into detailed Revit models/drawings.
- Composes and modified architectural documents, elevations, sections, schedules, and details as directed for project production.
- Coordinates working drawing information with related external vendors and consultants.
- Create 3D renderings for illustration and marketing purposes as needed.
- Assist with construction administration document management when directed.
- Follows established standards for project production and review.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTSEducational Experience and Requirements: An Associate's degree in a related field is compulsory. Minimum working experience in design is required, but must show a demonstrated capacity for architectural sensitivity.
- Strong proficiency in Revit/BIM is required. Revit or Autodesk certification preferred.
- Must possess working knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator, SketchUP, and Photoshop.
- Basic knowledge of Enscape, VR/AR software desired.
- Must be able to work independently to meet deadlines, while additionally fostering a collaborative team attitude.
Please submit portfolio when applying.