Skender / Chicago, Illinois
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Skender is revolutionizing how the industry builds. Rooted in our history of innovation, we are unifying design, construction, and manufacturing into a single source of truth. It all begins with a collaborative team and a culture of respect. And that allows us to deliver a client experience that's unlike any in the business.
ABOUT THE JOB
Provides building information modeling and routine drafting as required throughout the duration of projects.
• Prepare schematic designs, design development, and construction documentation into detailed Revit models/drawings.
• Composes and modifies architectural documents, elevations, sections, schedules, and details as directed for project production.
• Coordinates working drawing information with related external vendors and consultants.
• Create 3D renderings for illustration and marketing purposes as needed.
• Assist with construction administration document management when directed.
• Follows established standards for project production and review.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
An Associate’s degree in a related field is compulsory. Minimum working experience in design is required but must show a demonstrated capacity for architectural sensitivity
• Strong proficiency in Revit/BIM is required. Revit or Autodesk certification preferred.
• Must possess working knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator, SketchUP, and Photoshop.
• Basic knowledge of Enscape, VR/AR software desired.
• Must be able to work independently to meet deadlines, while additionally fostering a collaborative team attitude.
CONTACT TO APPLY