CONTRACT ARCHITECTURAL INTERN DRAFTSMAN
BMA RESOURCES, LLC / CHIAGO, IL
ABOUT THE COMPANYBMA Resources, LLC is a resource consulting service provider offering development, project management, construction management and architectural engineering services. Our project management skillsets and 25+ years of experience in public and private relationships have proven valuable to business owners, property managers and non-profits. Many clients benefit from our ability to address tasks quickly and efficiently without costly employee fringes and extra overhead.
ABOUT THE JOBChicago based Consulting Firm is seeking an intermediate entry level draftsman to prepare working and design drawings for residential and light commercial projects as a contract worker.
Interested parties to forward a resume, hourly rate requirement and three (3) work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information call 872-231-2270.
Please identify CONTRACT ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTSMAN in the subject heading. Job Type: Contract
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTSRequirements
· Must be efficient with AutoCAD.
· 4-year related degree preferred, students will be considered. · Ideal candidate is a self-starter with initiative
· Must have computer, laptop, AutoCAD software and ability to print documents (PDF’s okay)
· Can work remotely
· Rendering capabilities, a plus
· Produce schematic designs, execute drawing corrections and preparation of working drawings for small projects using AutoCAD software
· Liaise with architects, designers and engineers as required · Work from rough sketches and specifications
· Prepare designs and presentation drawings for review and revise as needed
SALARY$20 - $25/Hours
CONTACT TO APPLY