CannonDesign / Chicago, IL United States
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CannonDesign is an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, industry experts and builders driven by a singular goal — to help solve our clients’ and society’s greatest challenges. We’ve done this for more than a century — helping organizations around the world achieve performance goals, drive innovation, strengthen their identities and profoundly impact the human experience. In 2017, Fast Company named CannonDesign one of the 10 most innovative architecture firms in the world.
ABOUT THE JOB
CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for an AEC Professional to serve as a Regional BIM Manager in our firm. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges.
The successful candidate will elevate CannonDesign’s level of BIM maturity and focus on constant improvement, development, standardization, support and education to drive efficiency, increased productivity and innovation. Primary responsibilities will include:
* Assist project teams with BIM project execution planning at project kickoff and project milestones.
* Advise and help define Level of Development/Detail for deliverables.
* Author and implement standard workflows and processes.
* Identify and assist in creating content to enhance our digital asset and detail libraries.
* Evangelize, educate and support primary design applications.
* Design and deliver educational offerings ranging from essentials to advanced use of Revit at CannonDesign.
* Continuously raise the bar in inclusion and utilization of metadata.
* Champion the 'I' in BIM to leverage data collection and query for purposes of design intelligence, optimization, automation, simulation and downstream exploration for artificial intelligence.
* Perform regular model audits.
* Create software deployment packages and manage software licensing and cloud collaboration platforms.
* Lead and/or participate in various Technology related R+D effort and Special Projects.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelors degree in Architecture, Engineering and/or Interior Design. Minimum of 3 years experience in an AEC industry with a working knowledge of all aspects of professional services from planning and schematic design through project close-out, including design and technical expertise preferred. Good verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, training design and delivery experience. Strong technical knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Grasshopper, Dynamo, Navisworks and other Design Applications. Knowledge of the Revit API is preferred. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
Visit our career site to apply: http://careers.cannondesign.com/jobs/3299966-bim-manager
CONTACT TO APPLY