BIM Architect - RADA Architects Ltd
RADA Architects Ltd / Chicago, IL / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RADA Architects' diverse projects have broad impact on urban communities. Empowerment is at the center of our work, with socially responsible solutions for people-oriented designs. The Firm's work is within the following project types: Workplace Environments, Healthcare, Diagnostic and Lab Facilities, Academic Buildings, Mixed-Use Buildings and Public Spaces. The work is a mix of public and private sector projects.
RADA Architects offers competitive compensation and benefits package. The Firm has excellent medical insurance plans, partially subsidized by the Firm, Simple IRA Plan, yearly Travel Award, Continuing Education Program and other.
ABOUT THE JOB
BIM Architect -- A knowledgeable individual in leading project BIM set up; Model Coordination between disciplines; Interface with other software like SketchUp and Rhino; Ability to create and modify custom families. Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position. Signing bonus comes with employment offer.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- A BIM/Revit fluent, technically knowledgeable individual with great team ethics
- Architectural Degree - BA, BS
- Experienced in project setup and model coordination with the internal team as well as outside consultants
- Advanced knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience in institutional projects (both additions and new structures) is preferred.
Competitive salary based on experience