BDE Architecture Inc. - Intermediate Architect, 3-5 years
BDE Architecture Inc / Chicago, IL United States
ABOUT THE COMPANY
BDE, is a San Francisco based 50+ person architecture firm seeking a full-time Intermediate Architect or project manager with 3-5 years experience, preferably with knowledge of Multi-Family housing projects. Employee will work in our satellite office in Chicago. If there is interest in moving to San Francisco in the future, this would be a great opportunity.
ABOUT THE JOB
This position consists of direct day-to-day management of projects, design and production. This position requires good client interaction skills, a demonstrated ability to manage internal and external project teams on critical schedules, as well as strong time management and communication skills.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Benefits for full time employees include Health Insurance, Paid Vacation days, and 401K. We are an equal opportunity employer.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
• Passed ARE Licensing Exams or is committed to passing the ARE Licensing Exams.
• 3-5 years experience. Working knowledge of REVIT.
• Experience as a project architect and/or project manager on multi-family housing projects.
• Comprehensive understanding of building systems, constructability, detailing and how to properly document these items within well-coordinated construction documents. We will request that candidates bring examples of their work to interviews.
• Experience maintaining positive client relationships.
• Experience developing / managing work plans and directing consultant teams.
SALARYCommensurate with Experience
CONTACT TO APPLY