Associate Development Risk Manager - RED STONE EQUITY PARTNERS LLC
RED STONE EQUITY PARTNERS LLC / Chicago, IL / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Who we are:
Red Stone Equity Partners, a high-quality real estate financial services company, is a fast growing firm specializing in low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) equity investments. Red Stone carefully acquires, structures, and provides long-term fund and asset management services to both its developer and investor clients. Red Stone-managed investment funds acquire interests in affordable multifamily housing apartment communities throughout the United States.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Development Risk Management (DRM) associate will work within the Credit group to assist in construction underwriting for upcoming affordable housing tax credit equity projects with our development and investment partners. The DRM associate will be trained to evaluate design and construction risk on new construction, rehabilitation and historic renovation multi-family apartment projects across the country.
Here's what you'll be doing:
* Support the underwriting process with the Red Stone internal construction team;
* Work with third party Architectural/Engineering/Environmental consultants to review and evaluate project design, budget, schedule and site specific development issues;
* Assist in the review of various other construction documents for conformance with underwriting guidelines;
* Develop a professional relationship among our developer and investor partners.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
What we're looking for:
* Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management.
* Work experience in the fields of Architecture, Engineering, Construction or Real Estate development a plus.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Strong interpersonal and communication (oral, written and presentation) and quantitative skills.
* Advanced PC skills with experience working with spreadsheets and databases.
* Ability to work independently and interact with different levels of project teams.
If you're a talented, ambitious, and self-driven individual that fits the criteria above, we'd love to hear from you. To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Associate DRM in the subject line.
Red Stone Equity Partners LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CONTACT TO APPLY
Red Stone Equity Recruiting Team
Apply via Email