Associate Architect - Space Architects + Planners
Space Architects + Planners / Chicago, IL United States
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a fresh, design-driven studio in the Logan Square neighborhood of Chicago. Some areas of specialization include hospitality, residential architecture, office projects, interior design, large multi-unit projects, single-family homes, condominium conversions, as well as a variety of commercial projects.
We offer a team-oriented, creative, casual, and professional work environment.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking an Architectural Associate with 2-5 years of commercial, hospitality, residential single-family and multi-unit work experience – new construction and adaptive reuse. This candidate will mainly be involved in the production stage of projects and assist in preparing permit/construction drawings.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
Team, time, and task management skills are a must. Advanced AutoCAD and Revit proficiency, great communication skills, basic Chicago zoning and building code knowledge, attention to detail, and a passion for architecture are all required.
• 3-5 years of work experience
• Proficiency in AutoCAD - Advanced
• Proficiency in Revit – Advanced
• Proficiency in Adobe CS, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
• Proficient in 3D modeling / Rendering
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a temporary opportunity and based on a minimum three-month contract which could lead to possible full-time employment.
If you are interested, please send a cover letter which includes:
1. Why you would like to work with us
2. How you think you can contribute to our team
3. Your long-term goals for your career
along with a single page resume and a digital portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTACT TO APPLY