Architectural Team Member (1 – 5 years) - GreenAssociates, Inc.
GreenAssociates, Inc. / Itasca, IL United States / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
GreenAssociates is growing! We are a 25-person architecture firm specializing in innovative public sector projects, primarily K-12 educational. We offer very competitive salary and benefit packages including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing. We are excited to be in our new space in Itasca! We are also excited about our new branch office in Springfield, Illinois.
ABOUT THE JOB
We have an immediate need for a talented architectural team member who is looking for a career path position. Gain exposure to all aspects of project development as you work with team members on conceptual design, programming and planning, through working drawings and construction administration. You will work on a variety of projects, from new construction, to remodeling/renovations and additions. Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, must be able to take direction, have the ability to problem solve, like to work in a collaborative environment and the desire to grow as an architect.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
* Architectural degree from accredited U.S. University
* Enrolled in IDP and actively pursuing licensure.
* 1-5 years’ experience. Educational and municipal project experience a plus.
* Fluent in Revit, Microsoft Office
* Strong organization skills
* Technically proficient with a desire to learn.
* Rendering/Presentation Software
Competitive – Commensurate with qualifications.
CONTACT TO APPLY
Apply via Email