Architectural Project Manager - Sizemore Group, LLC
Sizemore Group, LLC / Atlanta/Remote/Hybrid, GA / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Sizemore Group is a boutique firm located in Atlanta and Asheville NC. Known for creating Cultural Spaces and Beautiful spaces, through sustainable planning, architecture, and interiors design services. We are a full-service design studio that looks ahead, while rooted by our rich history and experience with people and places. We specialize in every phase of the place-making process, from community-supported planning to beautiful building design, from creative interiors and project management to public engagement.
ABOUT THE JOB
We currently have an opening for an Architectural Project Manager. We are seeking candidates interested in being involved in all aspects of inspiring project and desire to grow. Responsibilities will involve project management from pre-design to completion. The ability to managing schedules and budgets are required. We are open to a hybrid in person and remote position.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
• Min Bachelor of Architecture – Master of Architecture a plus
• Registered Architect (RA)- LEED BD&C or Well Building a plus
• Work experience in Architectural Design through Construction Administration– Creativity, Curiosity and Design Skills a plus
• Management Experience in Objective requirements of projects – Deliverables
• Management Experience in the Subjective Requirement of a project – Team Building and Client Management and Caring Culture a must
• Ability to manage multiple projects,
• Ability to manage clients, project timelines and budget – Responsiveness a requirement
• Proficient in Revit – Revit Certified a plus
• Working knowledge of all applicable codes.
• Previous experience in Civic, Educational and Ecclesiastic Buildings a plus
CONTACT TO APPLY
Kathryn Letendre Scott
Apply via Email