Nick Scarlatis & Associates / Crestwood, IL
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Nick Scarlatis & Associates is a small commercial design firm located in the southwest suburbs. We are a full service architectural firm with primarily commercial and retail work throughout the Chicagoland area. Our firm offers an opportunity for involvement in all phases of project development and provides an excellent environment for professional growth.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Architecture Professional with exceptional AutoCAD Skills and drafting experience to join our team. The primary role of this position will be to work with the members of the firm during conceptual design through construction documentation and permitting. Candidates can expect a dynamic work environment where they will gain a wide variety of experience in all phases of project development.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
• 3 - 10 years AutoCAD drafting experience.
• Hands on experience with coordinated system design layout and AutoCAD drafting.
• Knowledgeable at interpreting construction drawings of other trades.
• Clear, concise, and professional interaction with senior management, fellow employees and clients.
• Ability to manage, interpret and produce architectural drawings in a timely manner.
• Ability to maintain multiple projects at a time with attention to detail.
• Positive team attitude with productive collaboration and eagerness to learn.
• Strong verbal, written and graphic communication skills.
• Strong understanding of the construction process.
• Work as a team to complete all project management tasks.
• Use computer management to organize and maintain files.
• Proficiency in AutoCad and full Microsoft Office Suite a must.
• AutoCAD programming a plus
• Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and additional 3D experience is a plus.
Indicate Architectural Professional in the subject heading of your email.
Commensurate with experience
CONTACT TO APPLY