Architectural Engineer - The Engineering Studio
The Engineering Studio / DES PLAINES, IL United States / Website
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Engineering Studio, Inc. is a dynamic boutique consulting engineering firm established in 2000, offering Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection design services. Our office is located in downtown Des Plaines, IL, adjacent to the Metra Northwest train line and convenient parking.
We are a group of knowledgeable motivated people, working together as a team on a variety of multifamily residential, commercial and industrial building design and renovation projects.
We provide equal employment opportunity and excellent compensation packages, which promotes our standard of long-term employees.
TES is a thriving company with multiple paths for continuing education, career advancement and entrepreneurial opportunities.
For more information on The Engineering Studio, Inc., please visit our website at www.engineeringstudio.com.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a motivated Architectural Engineer who will be responsible for innovative engineering design and Revit modeling. This individual will collaborate on MEPF designs and create coordinated models with other design team members.
• Design and MEP system coordination within a building model
• MEP modeling and drawing production
• BIM coordination during project construction
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
• BS Arch or ArchE Degree with an emphasis in building MEP systems
• 1 or more years of relevant project experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Working knowledge of the Chicago and International Building Codes
• Expertise in Revit software (including MEP package)
• Familiarity with associated A/E disciplines